- Amityville Record “reporting” stoops to all time lowPosted 364 days ago
- Board approves measure to eliminate lieutenant, add commissioner if necessaryPosted 366 days ago
- Artspace Amityville Forum-Wed Nov 5th AMHSPosted 695 days ago
- Artspace Lofts eyes Amityville for new developmentPosted 741 days ago
- Amityville/Copiague to share up to $14.1m in NY Rising FundsPosted 953 days ago
- Comptrollers report a wake up call for AmityvillePosted 963 days ago
- Trustees, residents reveal beach refurbishment planPosted 981 days ago
- Brunswick Site Proposal Unveiled at HearingPosted 1045 days ago
- Revitalization committee members chosenPosted 1080 days ago
- Amityville residents meet Destination LIPosted 1093 days ago
Who remembers.. Zahn’s Airport?
We were doing a little Google maps sleuthing and saw a reference to Zahn’s airport. Out of nowhere, we googled and then found this gem of a website by a man who is a Zahn’s airport buff and historian. He is actually re creating the airport in 3d. There is a wealth of photos and videos and it appears the airport was on what is now the property of Queen of the Rosary Academy in North Amityville.