- Artspace Amityville Forum-Wed Nov 5th AMHSPosted 142 days ago
- Artspace Lofts eyes Amityville for new developmentPosted 189 days ago
- Amityville/Copiague to share up to $14.1m in NY Rising FundsPosted 400 days ago
- Comptrollers report a wake up call for AmityvillePosted 411 days ago
- Trustees, residents reveal beach refurbishment planPosted 428 days ago
- Brunswick Site Proposal Unveiled at HearingPosted 493 days ago
- Revitalization committee members chosenPosted 528 days ago
- Amityville residents meet Destination LIPosted 540 days ago
- Destination LI meeting with residents-October 1stPosted 545 days ago
- Revitalization Committee FormingPosted 547 days ago
Who remembers.. Zahn’s Airport?
We were doing a little Google maps sleuthing and saw a reference to Zahn’s airport. Out of nowhere, we googled and then found this gem of a website by a man who is a Zahn’s airport buff and historian. He is actually re creating the airport in 3d. There is a wealth of photos and videos and it appears the airport was on what is now the property of Queen of the Rosary Academy in North Amityville.