- Amityville Record “reporting” stoops to all time lowPosted 434 days ago
- Board approves measure to eliminate lieutenant, add commissioner if necessaryPosted 436 days ago
- Artspace Amityville Forum-Wed Nov 5th AMHSPosted 764 days ago
- Artspace Lofts eyes Amityville for new developmentPosted 811 days ago
- Amityville/Copiague to share up to $14.1m in NY Rising FundsPosted 1023 days ago
- Comptrollers report a wake up call for AmityvillePosted 1033 days ago
- Trustees, residents reveal beach refurbishment planPosted 1050 days ago
- Brunswick Site Proposal Unveiled at HearingPosted 1115 days ago
- Revitalization committee members chosenPosted 1150 days ago
- Amityville residents meet Destination LIPosted 1163 days ago
Who remembers.. Zahn’s Airport?
We were doing a little Google maps sleuthing and saw a reference to Zahn’s airport. Out of nowhere, we googled and then found this gem of a website by a man who is a Zahn’s airport buff and historian. He is actually re creating the airport in 3d. There is a wealth of photos and videos and it appears the airport was on what is now the property of Queen of the Rosary Academy in North Amityville.