- Amityville Record “reporting” stoops to all time lowPosted 1 year ago
- Board approves measure to eliminate lieutenant, add commissioner if necessaryPosted 1 year ago
- Artspace Amityville Forum-Wed Nov 5th AMHSPosted 2 years ago
- Artspace Lofts eyes Amityville for new developmentPosted 2 years ago
- Amityville/Copiague to share up to $14.1m in NY Rising FundsPosted 3 years ago
- Comptrollers report a wake up call for AmityvillePosted 3 years ago
- Trustees, residents reveal beach refurbishment planPosted 3 years ago
- Brunswick Site Proposal Unveiled at HearingPosted 3 years ago
- Revitalization committee members chosenPosted 3 years ago
- Amityville residents meet Destination LIPosted 3 years ago
We could not help commenting on a “report” in yesterdays Amityville Record regarding a private email...
Amityville’s board of trustees approved 3-2 a cost cutting measure to consolidate duties amongst the Amityville...
Artspace comes to Amityville Come to the Amityville High School Auditorium at 7pm on November 5th...
The Amityville Village revitalization committee’s hard work is already gaining some positive results. Artspace lofts, a...
NY Rising will be hosting a meeting Monday, February 24th 5pm at Lindenhurst High School to...