- Amityville Record “reporting” stoops to all time lowPosted 330 days ago
- Board approves measure to eliminate lieutenant, add commissioner if necessaryPosted 332 days ago
- Artspace Amityville Forum-Wed Nov 5th AMHSPosted 661 days ago
- Artspace Lofts eyes Amityville for new developmentPosted 708 days ago
- Amityville/Copiague to share up to $14.1m in NY Rising FundsPosted 919 days ago
- Comptrollers report a wake up call for AmityvillePosted 930 days ago
- Trustees, residents reveal beach refurbishment planPosted 947 days ago
- Brunswick Site Proposal Unveiled at HearingPosted 1012 days ago
- Revitalization committee members chosenPosted 1047 days ago
- Amityville residents meet Destination LIPosted 1059 days ago
We could not help commenting on a “report” in yesterdays Amityville Record regarding a private email...
Amityville’s board of trustees approved 3-2 a cost cutting measure to consolidate duties amongst the Amityville...
Artspace comes to Amityville Come to the Amityville High School Auditorium at 7pm on November 5th...
The Amityville Village revitalization committee’s hard work is already gaining some positive results. Artspace lofts, a...
NY Rising will be hosting a meeting Monday, February 24th 5pm at Lindenhurst High School to...