- Suffolk DNC chair Schaffer slings mud in Village ElectionPosted 2 months ago
- Amityville Record “reporting” stoops to all time lowPosted 2 years ago
- Board approves measure to eliminate lieutenant, add commissioner if necessaryPosted 2 years ago
- Artspace Amityville Forum-Wed Nov 5th AMHSPosted 2 years ago
- Artspace Lofts eyes Amityville for new developmentPosted 3 years ago
- Amityville/Copiague to share up to $14.1m in NY Rising FundsPosted 3 years ago
- Comptrollers report a wake up call for AmityvillePosted 3 years ago
- Trustees, residents reveal beach refurbishment planPosted 3 years ago
- Brunswick Site Proposal Unveiled at HearingPosted 3 years ago
- Revitalization committee members chosenPosted 4 years ago
The political rhetoric in Amityville’s upcoming mayoral race is beginning to ratchet up big time. This...
We could not help commenting on a “report” in yesterdays Amityville Record regarding a private email...
Amityville’s board of trustees approved 3-2 a cost cutting measure to consolidate duties amongst the Amityville...
Artspace comes to Amityville Come to the Amityville High School Auditorium at 7pm on November 5th...
The Amityville Village revitalization committee’s hard work is already gaining some positive results. Artspace lofts, a...